Have you been more cautious lately about flashing your smile because you have missing teeth? You might want to consider getting dental implants here at our Edison dental practice. Dental implants are useful replacements for lost teeth as they have a strong foundation, making them the perfect match to your natural teeth.
What are the many uses of dental implants?
More and more patients are seeking dental implants here at Gentle Dental Care because of their various benefits. Dental implants can:
- Improve overall appearance of teeth. Because dental implants look just like natural teeth, you will never have to worry about having hideous gaps between your teeth.
- Improve speech. Dental implants can also be a great alternative to dentures. Poor-fitting dentures can cause you to mumble, yet dental implants will allow you to speak without difficulty.
- Make eating easier. Removable dentures can make chewing bothersome, but dental implants will be able to function just like natural teeth and will allow you to chew your favorite foods without any discomfort and worries.
- Improve overall oral health. The placement of dental implants does not require other teeth to be removed. Because natural teeth are preserved and left intact, dental implants generally improve long-term oral health.
- Provide convenience. Unlike removable dentures, dental implants are already placed permanently on teeth.
Want to bring back the beauty of your smile? Get dental implants today by calling us at (732) 549-5660 to book an appointment with our team of dental experts here at Gentle Dental Care.