Bonding, An Easier Alternative for Some Dental Problems
- Posted on: Aug 30 2015
Bonding. When most people hear that word they think of a baby bonding with its mother, or maybe glue bonding.
They don’t think about their teeth, but they should. Dental bonding can be a good solution to certain dental problems. Dental bonding uses resin, a plastic-like material, to cover of fill dental problems. Bonding is an alternative to more expensive porcelain veneers.
Dental bonding can be used to:
- Fill large cavities
- Restore decayed teeth
- Brighten heavily discolored teeth
- Fill tooth cracks and chips
- Protect the tooth root when gums recede
- Fill gaps between the teeth
- Improve the symmetry of the teeth
- Hold veneers and crowns
The benefits of bonding?
- Cost — Bonding can be an alternative to more expensive procedures such as veneers, crowns, or certain large precious metal fillings. The talented dentists at Gentle Dental use bonding to address many of the same problems as can be treated by the other procedures mentioned above, but at a much lower cost.
- Ease — With bonding, there is no waiting for fabrication of veneers or a crown. Bonding is done in the office, usually in a single visit.
- Painless — Since bonding involves placing the bonding material onto your teeth, there is no need for any anesthesia.
Interested in bonding to address your dental issues. Ask us about it. Call 732-549-5660.
Posted in: Dental Bonding