A beautiful smile is essential to many of the patients who visit us at Gentle Dental Care of Edison, NJ. With cosmetic dentistry, patients have the chance to enhance and repair the smile with restorations that blend in beautifully with the teeth and gums. Our team is here to ensure patients have access to the treatments they need to achieve the smile they’ve always wanted!
What are some of the services provided at Gentle Dental Care?
Below is a list of just some of the cosmetic treatments available at our office:
- Tooth-colored fillings for cavities – patients with cavities can visit our team to fill these cavities with a material called composite resin that cannot only address the cavity and keep it from getting larger but provide an aesthetic restoration.
- Teeth bleaching – whitening the smile is easy with our professional bleaching options available for patients ready for brighter, whiter teeth.
- Porcelain veneers – covering imperfections is simple with the use of thin ceramic facings known as porcelain veneers, ensuring a beautiful smile each time you socialize with others.
- Dental implants – dental implants are fixed tooth replacement options that provide versatile restoration of the smile after tooth loss.
- Invisalign orthodontics – straightening the teeth has never been easier than it is with Invisalign tray therapy, allowing individuals to realign their smiles without using metal brackets and wires.
- Composite resin bonding – an alternative to porcelain veneers, composite resin bonding can cover problem areas within the smile to restore broken, permanently stained, or gapped teeth.
- Dental crowns and bridges – by using crowns and bridges, patients have the opportunity to replace missing teeth and protect broken teeth with ease.
- Dentures – partial, full, and implant-retained dentures are all available at our office, replacing one, several, or all the teeth in the mouth.
Learn more about the services provided at Gentle Dental Care
If you are located in the community of Edison, NJ, and are interested in working with our team of professionals to achieve a beautiful smile, now is a great time to connect with Drs. Brad Strober and Rebecca Kucharsky Hiess to discuss your options. The office can be reached by calling 732-549-5660.