At Gentle Dental Care of Edison, NJ, both Drs. Brad Strober and Rebecca Kucharsky Hiess educate patients on the many ways they can enhance their smiles. Cosmetic dentistry used to be incredibly expensive, making it almost unattainable for the everyday person. Fortunately, aesthetic treatments are more affordable than ever, allowing you to make changes and transform your smile without breaking the bank!
Below are some of the cosmetic procedures used in our office to enhance your smile’s appearance and boost your self-confidence:
- Dental fillings. Dental fillings are made of composite resin material, so when you are treating areas of decay, you are not placing a restoration that is noticeable when you smile, laugh, and speak with friends, family, and coworkers. This ensures a discreet treatment for cavities.
- Teeth bleaching. Our team is pleased to offer professional teeth whitening solutions for patients who are seeking a fast and safe route to a more brilliant and beautiful smile!
- Porcelain veneers. With porcelain veneers, you can disguise certain imperfections that may present themselves near the front of the smile, including breakage, permanent staining, and misalignment.
- Invisalign® orthodontics. If you are seeking a straighter smile and bite, Invisalign® orthodontics can help you achieve your goals without covering your smile with metal appliances such as brackets and wires.
- Tooth replacement options. Drs. Brad Strober and Rebecca Kucharsky Hiess of Gentle Care Dentistry are pleased to offer several replacement options for patients who are missing one or more teeth, including partial dentures, full dentures, implant-retained dentures, dental bridges, and dental implants.
- Dental bonding. Composite resin bonding is a popular material used in dentistry, as it can be filed and polished to look like natural tooth enamel. This makes it a great solution for repairing chipped, cracked, or permanently stained teeth.
- Dental crowns. A dental crown is a porcelain cap that is designed to cover the natural structure of a tooth that might have been significantly damaged. This particular dental restoration protects the tooth and also gives it more strength, reducing the risk of damage that may require the permanent extraction of the tooth.
Connect With the Team of Gentle Dental Care Today!
Drs. Brad Strober and Rebecca Kucharsky Hiess of Gentle Dental Care in Edison, NJ, work with patients to help them find cosmetic solutions to help them address imperfections of the smile. If you are located in or around the community and want to speak to our team about your options, call us at 732-549-5660. We have years of combined experience in providing general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry treatments for new and returning patients.